Business Communication Professional
Website Short Description
The Business Communication course ensures students have the skills to meet these challenges from their first day on the job. Students will learn the fundamental strategies behind effective business communication alongside potential barriers that may inhibit these efforts. Students will be introduced to technology that will facilitate their communication efforts, gain insight into effective oral presentations as well as visual aids that can help in these efforts. For those students looking at a career in sales or any client-facing position, the business communication course is a must, but it’s also a great tool for anyone getting started in an office environment to have a mastery of these skills.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included