Certified Incident Handler
Website Short Description
The IT incident management training program will make learners proficient in handling and responding to various security incidents such as network security incidents, malicious code incidents, and insider attack threats. In addition, the learners will learn about computer forensics and its role in handling and responding to incidents. The course also covers incident response teams, it incident management training methods, and incident recovery techniques in detail. The ECIH certification will provide professionals greater industry acceptance as the seasoned incident handler.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Certification included